turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I already filed my taxes and got it on my turbo tax card but it seems like everyone around me is getting there stimulus checks but me I keep checking my turbo tax card and nothing is on there doesn't even say its coming and turbo tax is helping the IRS so were is my money I need it so bad.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Yeah me and my husband went and put $20 on our card so it would stay open. Please as soon as people start getting their deposits please come back on here and start letting us know

@JTB-JazzyJae  actually I WILL be going back to taxact. tried turbo tax this year and saw nothing notable to return

Checked mine still -4 lol.  

Nothing here yet 🙄

I do think they are pushing these through

Me too tried calling Turbo Tax Card Customer Rep, and they dont have an option on the IVR, So idk this **bleep** sucks theres a youtube video talking about this Turbo Tax wasn't prepared for any of this if anything the IRS Portal Friday hopefully let's us put in DD info so we don't get screwed

my problem to is that I can't use the turbo cars app because I forgot my info and the email and phone I had last month has changed so I have no way to see if its pending or not because I have no way to receive the code they send to get back into the turbo tax card app it says call the number on the back of your card but there's no way to talk to anyone.

https://youtu.be/Q3zsoj4SHVE Watch it Turbo Tax was on some bs when we got IRS refund heard they sent them temp accounts first before the Green Dot ones theres trying to fix this though I'm guessing since we dont get much response from TT Customers Serv 

If you notice some are getting notifications and 90% of us ain't I'm pretty sure the difference is people who.recieved notification have the CD version as opposed to the ones who used the App or Website to file

@adam3734  your only option is to hang tight and to keep checking back here threw out the night and tomorrow to see if any of us got it, then call your card and get the balance. 

Hey, I'm I have read your post and I am sorry but I am confused. Will I get my stimules check on my TurboTax card? It is still active because I still have my taxes in it and I the card daily. Thanks please help I am getting stressed out now because I thought for sure I would get it on there now I am so confused

I just need my money man this one post showed that on there turbo tax app it said pending to be posted on April 15 I can't get into mine so I don't know if that's the thing or not and is Wilson bank and trust considered a green dot account because my mom and grandfather is waiting on there's as well.

how can you tell if its still active I got my tax money on the 18 of last month after it had no money I haven't used it since but when I call it doesn't say its in active or anything it just says there is no money on this card.

8 you should be able to use the Mobile card site. You can go online and put in TurboTax card and it'll bring you to the TurboTax card website. Either create your account or if you have one just type in your information. But the TurboTax site for the card is still up and running. Regardless of the app. Nobody can see any pending transactions ever through these sites. Not even through the app I don't think.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies