Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Its possible they have the money and are floating it till the 15th to make interest as when that's when its suppose to be posted 

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Without trying to read all 100 pages and confusing posts. HAS ANYONE RECEIVED THEIR STIMULUS ON TT DEBIT CARD???

Yes! Tbh, i kinda knew cuz its obvious via direct deposit, ssi, appears n matches my acct on my 1040 part of return from 2019. Either way they have 3 of my accts. Lmfao. 

In the meantime. Lets all enjoy some fresh matzo ball soup that I slaved over...for my **bleep** self. 

20200413_211755.jpg

Thankyou yoga girl. You rock.  Enjoy the soup!!! Looks yummy. 

More directly, hell yes! We finally got a YES answer via IRS! And other credible sources. My bestie uses the old TT networks and she got hers +1 yest. (Woke up to it in Vegas).

Awesome. Hope that helps others worried about it.  Seems some confusion.  Not sure why. Be patient yall.  Most will be tomorrow!!!!

@TwiztedDerp 

because as I’ve said several times turbo debit card does not notify you or show pending deposits.  When it’s posted it’s there. 

So anyone have theirs pending yet?

Even when you use their automated phone system it has nothing lol

National disaster

Have my stimulas check added to my back account

That makes sense!

Lol. That info doesnt even help me calm down. Lol.

JohnB5677
Expert Alumni

The IRS is preparing Websites to update information and check your filing status.  It is expected to be completed in mid-April.

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

Get Your Payment Status

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Ok so I should just be patient I filled in receives my return at the beginning of march still have my card waiting in stimulus payment exact DD info on 1040 same as my return 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies