turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Yes was it your stimulus check???? It would be nice to know. In case it doesn't come on tt Visa card we can go from there.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

So some people have gotten theirs and some haven’t.  There’s been no rhyme or reason to any of this 

Mine was stimulus.  It says IRS 310. Again I had fees taken from sptg and them deposited.  My 1040 has my bank account info not SPTG info

I bank with USAA and always get any deposit the day before. 

Ok dear once again we are trying to figure out if people who had their money deposited on the Turbo Tax card will get their stimulus on that card as well. We are seeing if anyone has received theirs yet, whom have the card and had fees or an advance taken from SB

Turbo tax debit card in from Texas and nothing!

I still have nothing in my turbo card. I have 3 dependants. I also get ssi. Im so upset. Wtf. Can anyone confirm they are also still waiting? I need some support today. 

Anyone know or have a copy of the agreement for them to remove fees from taxes i cant find it any were

Still waiting here.  Called and nothing pending

Still waiting over here 11:16am Houston Tx  turbo visa debit card

im still waiting as well dear. I have 2 dependents and a husband. we should be getting back 3400 but still no word and nothing pending thus far. so i have no clue. Its frustrating seeing everyone get their money and we are stuck with nothing as of now. But try to be patient. It should come.

@Flyingdeath420 im in vegas. 9:19 here. 3 dependants. I am an SSDI recipient to my daughter (also eligable since i claim her) and im poor as f. Lol. (Happy nonetheless). Im scared tho. Can you tell me...do u have dependants? I see a lot of 1200 and 1 depandent pay oits. I have 3 as i said. I guess im scared I will fall thru the irs cracks. Like i said yest. But friends...im not crying today!!!!

Sorry for grammar. 

@Sammiejo2018 hey sis. Tysm. U r the 1st person w 2 depedents to be in the same boat as me. Tysm for ur reply. I'll keep in touch. U do the same. 

@Logiebyyoga  hey someone from the other post just said they talked to a turbo tax representative and they told them the money will be getting deposited onto the turbotax card 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies