turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I haven't received anything saying about mine and I used turbotax and got a card. I live in pa

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Man that took them way to long to clarify all that but go to know. 

it will be on wed

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit, and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method. For the majority of prepaid debit card holders there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. For any TurboTax customer that no longer has access to their debit card, we encourage them to visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com

I really hope SBTPG is being forced to give up our information by the IRS. I don’t regret leaving them bad reviews and i really hope that all the backlash they’ve received will change their business practices. But I doubt it. Next year I’m just gonna use my bank account. 

what app did u you use to get the text 

But I have a reloadable TurboCard, so if that card, according to what I see, can receive direct deposits....including ones set up by myself...why couldn't we get the stimulus money deposited to it was well

Holly 7
Returning Member

I want to know can I just received my federal tax return by mail instead of a Card

@cinemastaff 

You’re screenshot is a bit contradictory.  At the top it says turbo debit card, but when you read through the email, is clearly says Ruch Card. So, which is it bc they are not the same cards.

@Flyingdeath420  

Bc it never shows pending dd.  My husband and I have both i paychecks deposited here and NEVER ONCE have received a pending deposit notice of any kind, bc it’s not a choice 8n notifications.  When it appears it already have posted to your account. 

I also find it interesting that every screenshot of an email, text or notification all say $1200.   You do realize that’s not the only amount being sent out.  

Perhaps the Gov is paying out those first, before married with/without children.

Where are you from

@memacd62173 I don't have, nor have I ever had a rush card lol. Just the turbocard from intuit. I have zero to gain and no reason to doctor any screenshots or make anything up. I'm well aware of the fact that it's not the only amount being sent out, but maybe take into account that a lot of people are only eligible for $1,200, so that's all I'm getting. Be skeptical all you want, this is the email I recieved. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies