turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

no i dont owe turbo, im just wondering if they {Turbo tax} took their fees and advance repay from my fed refund, will that have anything to do with the stimulus payment getting direct deposited to my Turbo card?

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

on my tax return the DD account numbers are the same as my Turbocard routing number/account number

@Mossboy2 wrote:

Has nothing to do weather they finished refund yet will use account info on 2019 return regardless if it’s finished or not u guys have wrong info

No, YOU are wrong on that. My 2019 refund hasn't finished processing, so my stimulus went to the account that received my 2018 refund (Bluebird) and NOT where my 2019 refund will go (Varo).

@ajaner again it may as a third party holds the fees then deposited it to your TurboTax account

bummer

Why can't we get a straight answer on putting stimulis checks on are turbo card some people doesn't have any other way to get it we have bills to pay why wait for paper check 

I just wanted to give you guys a since of clarity. I had fees taken out of my refund. So my federal refund went to SBTPG first. However my stimulus is pending in my actual bank account now and it is showing as IRS TREASURY-TAX REF. So if you had your fees taken out of your refund it should still come to your bank account. 

Your so right. My friend just received hers. We're in NC and both used Turbo Tax. Guess im just waiting any minute now. Good luck

Was it deposited on a turbo card or into her checking account. I believe that is the confusion.thank you in advance for your reply

Davidpr

So?? Any definitive answers? Would i receive the stimulus check in the mail or on the turbo tax card? April 13th and i can not find a straight answer to this question for the life of me

@Davidpr  cause there isn't one,I feel like TT is just letting it play out hoping most get it so the rest will be the minority they can ignore

This is ridiculous that we cannot update our direct deposit information if we already received our refund.. What if people had their accounts closed or made an error, people pay money for help with Turbo Tax and  should be able to update our information but we cannot per agent..

Are you guys retarded?? Read the comments about 5 pages back. They will deposit the stimulus check to your account on the debit card as long as it's what matches your 2019 or 2018 return. When just don't know WHEN yet.

@Danimal93  no if I was retarded I'd listen to you rudeness,what your qouteing might not apply to people who took advances or fees.if you wanna show your true ignorance by name calling have fun,the rest of us will wait for the definitive answer not robo statements that is all

It was on the website yesterday. Go have a tall glass of soymilk and play your Nintendo switch soyboy.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies