Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

That is true but what if this stimulus didn't exist. You still would have to figure it out.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

My parents even have a pending deposit we are the only ones with nothing showing 

If there was no stimulus check there would be no coronavirus and I'd be able to go work

Is your parents have a TurboTax card with fees taken out

My bank account number is on my 1040 but I had fees taken out of my refund. When in doubt I'll just update my info on Wednesday.  I refuse to stress about this. 

I was replying to someone else I was just saying we turbo card users are the only ones with no pending deposit

They don't open the website until Friday and do you really think all these people are going to get on the website at the same time it's going to crash

True, my daughter got her refund in her TT card exact day not early

It’s open for non filers already I had to do it for my brother Thursday 

@Tashia1224 

That may not be accurate bc there are people claiming they’ve received notifications from their tt card of a pending deposit; however, I and my husband have our paychecks dd onto tt card and Never receive any type of notification for pending deposits, nor is this an option in app or online.  The only notifications choice is for deposits that have already posted, which we do receive.

The website to update your direct deposit information if you've already filed taxes does not open until Friday the 17th and believe me it will crash

@Tashia1224 see this is also not true. No I’m in my entire family has received any DD alerts or info. Some filed with TT, some file with private preparers. Like someone else said. It is impossible for any system to issue 50 million payments in a single day. The stimulus money begins and some people will be at the beginning and some at the end. Not all on one day. My family is hard hit as well. I have two little kids and both of us are laid off because of all this. It’s hard for us to wait too. But you have to have some basic knowledge and patience. We can’t all go around expecting and giving all encompassing statements and acting like we are ALL going to get money on the same day. There were several options with the TT cards not just an account that can continue to receive funds. 

if you had fees withheld for whatever reasons and have the card that acts like a debit card/checking account, you gave permission for the bank to intercept your funds when your account received an IRS deposit and then they took their fees and deposited the remaining amount into your account. Like others have said what is on your return is where your money will go. Very simple.

its very clear no one will receive funds until 4/15/20 TT customers or not. And the payments will go out in waves. They hope daily big chunks of people. 

Duhh we know that!! If it crashes or not it will still be there the next day. 

@Cali34  here is a fact your "Fact 1 - No one in this country has received their stimulus money yet. " is in fact wrong. and yes I personally know people that got money so there's that

People are lying we both have this card why would they do something for one account and not all that makes no sense and they aren’t accurate, those people 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies