turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Thanks. Negative as of 2 days ago. Usually wouldn't sweat it just paranoid that it might have closed and messed up the Direct Deposit lol

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

You should be good, I haven’t used it for two months and it’s still active but it’s $8 and change in the negative atm 

Negative for a couple weeks. But it still will come in. They gotta get that monthly fee money lol

I’m just suspicious of all of these people with these push notifications from their turbo tax card.  My husband and I never get notifications for ANY pending direct deposits.  We both have our pay checks direct deposited and never receive anything like this. 

So the Santa Barbara bank says any debit cards issued through them, like the TT card will be getting checks mailed out. But everyone is talking about the test notifications they sent out on the TT cards. If we got notifications are we getting it direct deposit or a check ??? Quite frankly I am very tired of Turbo Tax.

Do you see this.  It’s notifications you can set up;  none are for pending direct deposit, only direct deposits that have posted. 

@comoore121018 

It is not Santa Barbara Bank.  How are people still not understanding this? it is Santa Barbara Tax Products Group.  They are not a bank.  The TT card is issued through Green Dot Bank.

@memacd62173 

Don't be suspicious there is The Turbo app that notifies you and the Turbo card app that notifies you. Two diff apps and both notify 🙂

Lol first off the turbo tax card is through green dot who is through the Santa barbara company. And that is not what I asked at all so if anyone else knows please answer, thanks. 

No the TT card is with Green Dot bank, they are not a part of SBTPG, and the TT cards are a collaboration between Green Dot and Intuit.

@comoore121018 

So Santa Barbra is used as a third party with Green dot when fees are applied for tax prep. Green dot Also goes by Gobank and Bonneville bank as well.

@Kimmediato22  

My screenshot is of the Turbo Card app, which is what the screen shot you shared shows.  Turbo Tax is not going to send you notifications of pending deposits to your card, except when they are talking about you tax refund.  

This is really annoying just simply answer yes or no. I could care less for the details of who owns what card

@comoore121018 

No answer for you, be nice 🙂

it’s been explained millions of times here so go back through and do some digging.

someone else might be helpful but.......

I'm being nice 🤷🏾 I commented what I said after you answered me. I was about to say thank you for your answer and explaining it but like I said annoying

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies