turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@NoahtdArk  checks are not scheduled to begin shipping till next month the portal will be up probably next week . They are counting on people to use the portal and only have to send checks to people with no bank at all

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@Kolakkandi     Tell me you are being serious. For some. Reason I feel like this is a joke. 

@Kolakkandi   more info is needed ...did you get fees taken or an advance . and how much did you get?

Proof or it didn't happen 

@Kolakkandi  fees taken out of refund?

@Kolakkandi  - curious when got your tax refund (not the stimulus), how did you pay for the turbo tax fees?

did you have them netted from the refund or did you pay the fees outside of the refund.....

Stimulus checks pending on my adult children and my best friend bank accounts! They have MCU. Yes they filed through tt this year and last year. It’s just pending but that’s great I know mines is coming. It started at 4pm est time today 

@Kolakkandi  did you have a refund advance taken out of your refund?

tarahb574

How do i see if my deposit is pending

@samuelsmonique34  did you have the $80 Turbo Tax fee taken out of your refund and had the advance?

I didn’t have fees taken out and I don’t see pending status on my account, I get notifications from turbo when transactions happen with my card and it showed 2200 but it’s not in my account as of now 

@Kolakkandi   No fees taken out means we're back at square one here lol. 

we are looking for people who had the fees netted out of the REFUND 

and 

got the direct deposit. 

@tarahb574 

Turbo tax card does not show when the deposit is pending; it will not show pending deposits under your transactions.  I have their cards for years and this never happens.

@Kolakkandi  - you have a 'soft credit' - wait until morning, it'll probably show as a 'hard- post'... it's just a timing issue as the money moves through the bank.... 

Manage cookies