turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

@bige2443 What state do you live in and what’s your AGI?

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Do you have a turbo prepaid card 

It has nothing to do with AGI, income amount or SBTPG which I been saying all along it’s based on the bank and when they post deposits! If TurboTax users don’t get it on the Turbo Intuit cards then it’s some bull**bleep** with these cards! Simple as that!!!

@MadaraUchiha If that’s what you want then call and ask them 

so some of you know, some banks are basically “fronting” or loaning people this money once they see the IRS has initiated the deposit.  

that’s why some people have their money already.

It is now monday and nothing of the sort you just posted is on the irs website. Where did you get your information?

Exactly people don’t get how banks work! I personally think us TT card users are fine, however per news outlets if we don’t get it by the 15th then get worried or wait until the 17th when the IRS post the Get my Payment portal

If you have already filed a 2019 return there is nothing you can do until something happens on the IRS side… and they are ahead of schedule which is evidenced by the test deposits some have seen.  . 

If you get the DD in the next 2 weeks then you are done. 

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal (now expected by 4/17) then you can check on the status and/or  update your information at that time.    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

irs  filers .png

I'm in KY and my bank does do an early pay where they transfer funds as soon as they receive it.

I think people are more mad because they have to wait TAX payers have to wait and non tax payers don’t 

Was it deposited to a turbo debit card?

Well I have already reported them to the bbb because they act like they can’t give nobody no answer and every other debit card company already has there’s and I know they see these messages and still don’t care to be honest with us maybe this should be sent to a cnn reporter or something maybe it should be made super public people only act when they jobs are at risk there company is at risk because if u did not have your customers u would be nothing u need people like us to file there taxes that Santa Barbra bank don’t even have a place where u can talk to them 

Why does everyone keep skipping the part where the IRS says u cant cant your acct info if they already have info on file. Which on our 1040 we do have info. So really we can't change anything even on the new app. So why keep saying that

@Trinistyle30 @Then your problem is with the IRS not TT. 

Just got  a notification that it will deposited on 4/15. I use Android as well.

Screenshot_20200413-100452.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies