Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Csndym67

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

What ever direct deposit you had when you got your refund for 2019 or 2018 it will be that card it goes on. 

Csndym67

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

If you had your fed refund put on  a card with direct deposit thats where it will go if you did not and you do have a card with direct  deposit then fill out a form on irs web site for your routing and acct # to be put you will het it faster . If not no card it will be mailed

Is we get the stimulus check on our turbotax cards or not they is being sent out as of last Friday I am done hearing we dont know 

Has anyone reviewed stimulus money on a Intuit card from turbo tax

By entering updated deposit information the new IRS portal expected to open by next Friday, specifically for people to update their bank info.

The payment of your stimulus check by direct deposit can be done by entering your bank info in the new portal the IRS is working to get open specifically for you to enter or update bank information.  Track progress at www.irs.gov

@Cali34  i know a few people who got theirs friday and my mom got hers on easter sunday and she has turbo card but no fees or advance. I had no fees but got an advance and my income is waaaaay less then hers so i should have technically gotten mine before her. So dont think your statements are true!

Correct, if you got fees out or the advance you have to wait till July or August for a paper check. 

That is false actually . When the portal opens you can add direct deposit info but you will not be able to update or change your info. If you had turbo card as your direct deposit you will get a paper check as the IRS is not letting anyone change their direct deposit info because of fraud purposes . Here is the letter from the department of Treasury.  So see since they already sent our payments to turbo card and we had fees taken out , santa Barbara bank rejected the stimulus deposit which promoted then to send a paper check. This exact thing happen in 2008 with turbo tax and Santa Barbara. They rejected them in 2008 as well a s all the users received s paper check. I was pissed off then and I'm pissed off now.

Screenshot_20200411-065155_Facebook.jpg

Has anyone received their stimulus check or can received it who has filed their 2019 but hasent received their refund while still being in review and got tt card

Correct

It's sucks but they aren't letting us update our DD info because of fraud. US department of Treasury posted this. Check it out. Just sucks.

Screenshot_20200411-065155_Facebook.jpg

It's coming for everyone but turbo card users who had fees taken out. Anyone else who had fees taken out but used a different DD option besides turbo will get theirs soon if not already. I assure you are not getting it if you have a turbo card and had fees taken out or got the refund advance. You also will not be allowed to change DD info when portal comes online . The US department of treasure released a statement saying you cant change it if you already had one on file and it was rejected by let's say Santa Barbara Bank. 

Yup !!! Unless you she. A turbo card and had fees taken out or a refund advance. Turbo users are 100 percent confirmed getting checks if you got either one of those from your federal refund 

Yes only people who didn't have fees taken out by Santa Barbara Bank. We'll get a paper check if you had your fees taken by Santa Barbara back. No way around it and you can't change your DD Info. No need to look for anymore answers or drive yourself nuts. That's 100% how it's going to be and it's the only correct answer

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies