Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

Thank you for the info finally. Let's just all hope and pray that were all getting the correct info. Bc there will be no way for us to use the Get my Payment app bc we will have DD INFO already on file. So it's deposit on card or paper check.  Am I wrong??

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

But that's still not a definitive answer of yes or no to put some people's mind at ease here... Especially when wording like "depositing SOME stimulus payments onto prepaid debit" and "MAJORITY of prepaid debit card holders"

actually it is you are complicating it let me explain 

"depositing SOME stimulus payments onto prepaid debit"= because not ALL are going on prepaid debit SOME are SOME are going to bank accounts. it is talking about the stimulus as in all of them

"MAJORITY of prepaid debit card holders" having nothing to do is true. SOME have thrown their card away THOSE people have something to do because that's where the money is headed.

get it?

@kraal The CARES act was signed into law on March 26.  A 2.2 Trillion dollar piece of legislation that is being implemented in less than 3 weeks.  

Wanting Exact information on this size of funding in this short of a time-frame is almost impossible.  It is fortunate that its getting out to most of the folks that need it in such a short period of time.

"get it?"

@kraal 

giphy.gif

It has gotten to the point where this thread is annoying. Stop making comments already the money will be on your card this week. Chill

@DoninGA I would agree if you guys haven't known it was going to pass in a month but decided to wait till last minute,or the fact we've done stimulus before granted 10+ yrs ago but to act like this has never happened is a insult to our intelligence.how about the lawsuit for tt false advertising of the word "free" so excuse me if we seem hesitant

• @Elimit21 no offense but who are you tell people to chill?some of us have families and a hell of alot of debt because of this corona ish.alot of us need this more by the minute,do you have no empathy or do you just live a cushy life?

"Stop making comments already the money will be on your card this week. Chill"

@Elimit21 

really-tell-me-more.gif

Everyone is a little frustrated with what is going on we shouldn’t personally attack each other we all just have to be patient at this point.

Im struggling too its the same thing every year. This is just like getting taxes back. Everyone comments and waits then get the money and don't comment ever again. At this point be patient. We lucky we even getting a stimulus check.

7C2B640E-6DF7-40D6-AA54-324211BEF5DF.jpeg

Saw this in a Facebook group. 

"Im struggling too its the same thing every year. This is just like getting taxes back. Everyone comments and waits then get the money and don't comment ever again. At this point be patient. We lucky we even getting a stimulus check."

@Elimit21 

bucket.png

Yeah your prob like 17 being childish. 

I bet that's your fav movie. 

@Elimit21 first off I didn't call you outside your name so I suggest you do the same,second then quit reading it and leave if it's irritating you.obviously your not or you'd be worried about when your next meal is(I don't even have Easter dinner for my fam,I have hot dogs) so show some compassion or leave period

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies