Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cannot activate TurboTax debit Visa card

I cannot activate my card. I am given two options: enter my cell phone number and receive a verification code via text, or send the code to a default e-mail. I don't have a cell phone, and the e-mail I must choose is incorrect and cannot be edited. I haven't been able to reach a human person to give me a code over the phone (which would be the preferred solution at this point). When I entered a friend's cell phone number, it took over a half hour for her to receive the text. By then, the application had timed out. Your customer support numbers send me back to the website. Please help me; we have been trying to activate this card for MONTHS. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, it does not discuss how to handle technical issues with the online TurboTax activation app.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, it does not discuss how to handle technical issues with the online TurboTax activation app.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, the FAQ does not address how to handle technical issues with the TurboTax debit visa card online application.

I'm afraid that number is 100% automated and does not address the issue. There are no live operators that deal with TurboTax card activation. I was able to speak with one operator at [phone number removed], but she handled tax questions only and could not help me with my technical problem.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies