Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bhorn4

Can I find out status of 2019 return. We made payment 4/15. Trying to determine why we didn't get EIP Check yet. FAQ's on IRS.GOV say it might still be processing??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DavidS127
Expert Alumni

Can I find out status of 2019 return. We made payment 4/15. Trying to determine why we didn't get EIP Check yet. FAQ's on IRS.GOV say it might still be processing??

If your 2018 and 2019 tax returns did not have a refund deposited to your bank account, or had a payment due, you will get a check instead of a direct deposit unless you provide the IRS with your banking information.  Use the Get my Payment button at this link to provide the IRS with your banking information to get a direct deposit

Note that the Get my Payment website is for the status of your EIP (stimulus) payment, not your tax return filing.  Also, be aware that the IRS is still in the process of adding information to that Get my Payment database, and updates the information once each day.  So, you may need to check back from time to time until your information has been "loaded" to the website database.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi I'm wondering what's going on, when I use get my payment portal I receive info about my DD has been deposited into my account. (Intuit Turbo GreenDot) I filed my (18) taxes and recieved payment on a personalized debit card the same card/account the stimulus went to. I've been using this card as my account, paying Bill's, online purchases etc. Is it possible for someone to hack my account and have money's rewired to their account with out me knowing? But shouldn't it show up in my transaction summary? I'm expected to receive my (19) tax return to this very card and I'm worried I might not receive it either.

Please help I can't seem to get anywhere by calling Turbo Tax

Thanks 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies