Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Oh Yes Please Believe That Im Praying You All Get Whats Owed Yo The Struggle Has Been To Real...Im Very Hopeful And Pray That Soon You All Will See That Bar Baby Lol 💯

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I'm happy for you. At least you received it

Same here..mine was accepted jan 29 and still no federal taxes..got state feb 14 and nothing in federal..irs hangs up tells me noone can tale my call at this time. Turbo tax tells me nothing then its still being possessed..ya no **** its said that since jsn 29..i have 4 kids work my butt off for it and cant even get it..worked all through this covid and cant even get my taxes..so gret of them

One thing for sure, I will be underpaying my taxes and withholding from now on, rather than overpaying and waiting until hell freezes over for a tax refund from the IRS. Thanks so much Uncle Sam!

I'm not sure I have much faith or trust in this U.S. government anymore. It is 4 months and counting now since I e-filed. 😠

Call your stated tax advocate phone number

Turbo Tax did the exact same thing to me in Feb! Paid extra for them to protect everything and it didn't upload my Healthcare form. Now it's July and my refund is still in process. I'm so angry. Turbo Tax is a joke!

Amen. But they want their money

I have used TurboTax 18 years but this was the 1st year I ever had "marketplace insurance", and YES, I do feel as though TT should have at least asked about our insurance situation.  I filed, Feb 7, got a letter requesting insurance form Feb 28, and faced response form and documents to the IRS March 3. Single working mother of 2 waiting on over $5000 SINCE FEBRUARY/MARCH. Thank God I have a job/income because situations like this are exactly how families become homeless. Glad those federal employees enjoyed their 3 months paid... must be nice 

#DISGUSTED

I noticed also that TurboTax did not ask for the 1095-A form.

So I went back and entered it manually before I e-filed. That didn't help because I'm still waiting 4 months now for my refund. 

So even if you included the form, it's still taking ages to get a refund since IRS staff were out of the office for so long. 

True but in my case Turbo Tax is what set everything else in motion.  When i filled out my tax forms the program did not give me the extra child tax credit form.  Form number 8812.  So my taxes went in incomplete.  It was mid June before i got some of it.  They still owe me for the extra child credit that i filled out separately I'm March and sent back.  I heard it was because that office still isn't open yet.  The stimulus that was sent out did not pay me for my dependants either! So the IRS still owes me almost 4000 dollars!  What is that all about???

Im still waiting on mines its a SHAME

I guess because I have used TurboTax since before (and since) my children were born, it has their info stored and auto prompted those forms. In my case, I had always had employee health insurance but in 2019 I had "marketplace"/state subsidized health insurance that TurboTax didn't ask me about and I didn't put 2 & 2 together to file the extra form until the IRS notified me February 27. I got paid my stimulus correctly but still waiting on my refund which was received amended March 3 and IRS is showing it as corrected and completed as of June 17th but with no payment date assigned!!!

How long did it take to get your money (if you have)?  After accepting my refund, on the date it was "tentatively" scheduled to deposit around 2 weeks later and that is when the message "

Still processing ect" popped up and its still there

I call today the agent told me i have to Wait starting august 1. 6 to 8 week to start proccesing my refund😫

• Most of us been waiting since February. So welcome to the club
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies