Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I file  my taxes on February 4 and still have not got my income taxes😳 but I got my stimulus pay

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I am in EXACTLY  the same situation! Filed February 7th & accepted, then got a letter February 28th, and faxed medical insurance form in March 3.... since then NOTHING. I've called dozens of times, last time I talked to someone was this past Friday, he said he was putting in a "review request" for it to be resolved in 4weeks (that was the 1st time I heard of that). I also asked him specifically  if the department  with my return  is back to work and he was unable to confirm... kinda sketchy. Watching & waiting daily, im a single parent of 2 and now unemployed  due to Covid... tell me i couldn't use my $4g!...Grrrr

I filed my taxes feb3 and they also sent me a 60 day review letter. Its been over 4 months I did get in touch with a live agent at the IRS. She explained that it will be another 60days or untill the prossesing center reopens and she didn't see anything wrong with my tax return. I just need my money im out of work have three kids. The IRS really needs to stay in touch with tax payers and let them know whats going on. This is ridicules

I filed Feb 2, was told the review was 60 days waited 60 days called ajd was told to wait another 60 days from the time I called the 2nd time and if I still havent recived it they will send an email to see if they can speed it up and then ill have to wait again. 

Fitz0723
Returning Member

@DRosslove1 I finally got to talk to the IRS last week. I called  one eight hundred eight two nine ten forty press one then two then one then three then two and hold. Call early in the morning otherwise you won't get to a live agent. I filed in January injured spouse and mine still says being processed. I haven't received taxes or stimulus. The IR S said there is basically a glitch in the system for people who filed injured spouse and the injured spouse was listed first on the taxes. You have to call them and they have to process it manually because the system won't process correctly.  She said 7-10 business days after processing. If $ not received to call back.

I filled my tax return February 8, excepted Feb 9th. Then sometime end March received letter fr6IRS can't finish return until I send copy of 1095R and 8596 form on Healthcare Marketplace Insurance.  I did. I  still have not received my Federal refund.  No letters why. I ve called several times just get a recording  still being processed. I NEED ANSWERS

Fitz0723
Returning Member

One eight hundred eight two nine ten forty press 1 then 2 then 1 then 3 then two and hold..call first thing in the morning

Fitz0723
Returning Member

One eight hundred eight two nine ten forty press 1 then two then 1 then 3 then 2 and hold..call first thing in the morning

I don't understand it either. We filed on 1/31/20 and it's still saying processing and wait for available date. I called on March 16th like I was told they said we were randomly chosen for 60 day review. Ok I called back May 26th finally talked to someone and she says there behind cause of Coronavirus they were closed for 8wks. Now we have to wait until July 28th. My question is if they were closed who processed the Stimulus checks? This is RIDICULOUS&PITIFUL.

Shelli123

I talked to someone yesterday and they said another 2 or 3 months i filed April 1st been 60 days and i haven't even received my stimulous so good luck everyone

Hey...quick question what number did you use to get someone on the line?

Hi every time I check the status of my refund it is telling me that it’s being processed,but  receipt a letter around March 2 stating that It will take up to 60 days before I get my refund it have  been more than 60 days 60 days in the up and May of 2020.. This is so sad and ridiculous that I receive my stimulus check but not my refund I am one of 1 million others who are really in need of money right now and not have no other way at this time have no other way of going about getting it beside Burley getting hours at work barely getting bye please I hope that this week is someone in there something will be done real soon 

I filed Feb 24th. I waited 21 days for my tax return but it showed the same message "still processing a date will be provided when available". I called March 24th they said I would receive it by April 16th so I waited called again they said May 16th. May 25th I called again and they told me 60 more days. It had already been over 3 months. The next day after I called the status changed and I should receive it this week at some point. Idk if calling again is what helped or not but i googled IRS customer service number and called that. I called probably 10 times before I got in touch with someone but a fast way of getting through to the proper line is call the Google number(don't want to post cause they'll remove this post). Choose option 2 then option 4 then option 2 it'll go to a dispatcher and they'll put you in queue for someone who can help. 

May I ask what number you called??

What number are you calling please?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies