Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same thing happened to me today

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Well at least u have a stimulus. Been at my address for 4 years been working the past 20 but yet they keep sending my IP pin to old address therefore I paper filed in March n return has been saying still processing since 1st week of march. I'm still waiting for 2018 return as well. If it's scanned in the system then what in the world is taking so long. Click some keys and run us our coins please. No food no gas no nothing...uugghh

Call the same#tomorrow and follow these steps one, to, one, three, two don't enter social them two then four. Tell them when you filed and there's no update and they will look into it.

One eight hundred

Eight two nine

Ten forty

Follow these exact steps

One for language

Two, one, three, two

Don't enter social wait then two, four

I also have not reveived my taxes

How and what number did you get thru too...im so so lost

Help.me pleases

Turbotax  where are you when so many of us need you help to get things done?? Isnt this why alot of us pay for even extras service,  ones we don't need but have to take it to get something else that we want but it's in the package ? I thought  I seen in one of your packages it says.. ... "we stand beside  you even in the most complex  situations"?  Well why since March 31st I'm still processing  and still no stimulus  payment  either can't you help the irs get our information  since some need the money NOW NOT in 2 more months or longer! I'm a single  mom of 3 I really could use my tax refund  or the stimulus  payment  u understand  the stimulus  payment  has nothing  to do with turbotax  but if or refund  still processing  there has to be a way you can help the IRS get or info sooner?? 

Filed mine Febx4th no tax money, no stimulus, no letter

Amen to that. Especially with this going on in the world. People desperately need their monies.

Cg42

I was just wondering  how  you were even able  to reach someone  at the IRS? I had to submit the same form and  faxed it in March 9th and have not been able to get in contact  with anyone. I've tried quite a few  numbers, tried all the options  as to why I was calling and NOTHING! Then had to amend my  return  because of my employer's  screw ups a month ago and I haven't  heard or received anything   

Chere2222
Returning Member

Call the irs avocate number and ask to be connected to irs

I just read your comment and it's to ironic!! The exact same thing happened to me.  Like you I'm waiting and waiting some more!

My name is Melvin Hutt

I had my 2019 Taxes done by Turbo Tax Service. I have received my federal refund but I’m still waiting for my State refund. However I haven’t received my stimulus payment yet. I have just one major question what’s the holdup? The IRS website isn’t no help at all.

as of May 18th the IRS reopened after over n hour on hold I was infomed all those who were under a 60 a day.. ALL 60 reviews restarted that day ..dont bother xalling til August is qhat they told me...I filed Feb 13th.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies