turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

There is a recording at that extension that says they cannot answer the call at this time.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I don't believe that because I talk to a tax advocate ER and they told me my return was processed months ago and they took my money as an offset but it still says my refund is still being processed on the irs.gov site and unavailable status on my stimulus check site so either TurboTax screwed up are the IRS is full of s***

I called the tax advocator for three weeks in a row and left messages 3 weeks later they returned my call for 2 seconds to tell me the IRS took my money and that they will sign me a caseworker and open a case and they will respond to me within 7 to 10 business days that was over a month ago and I have not heard back from them

1-800-829-1040

Have someone actually look at your tax info that you filed and get your money to you. 

I mean if you want whats owed to you that is...

i need a number for IRS 

TV69
Level 1

I was asked for health form to after filing through turbo tax with direct deposit in February. I Faxed form to number provided the next day in March and still it’s says processing.

AEONJAM

If you got a letter asking for Marketplace information, then there is DEFINITELY something with your Social Security Number in the Marketplace system. I am a tax preparer and in every case where any of my clients got a similar letter, there was something in the marketplace system for them. Call the Marketplace at [phone number removed]. They are open 24/7. If you need help with the call I will be glad to assist FOR FREE. You can call me at [phone number removed] or [phone number removed].

AEONJAM

[phone number removed]

I have no date for my refund or stimulas i am out like 3500 between both. Turbo tax did my mass but had trouble with them with my federal so went to HR block 8 weeks before thevvirus and had to send 2 lousy papers in now i have no i date when i supposed to get anything

its the regular number u use to call irs I got in touch with them u just have to play around with the options... the answer they gave me was 9 weeks or less

My husband filed his feb 28th and still says processing . . He got a 60 day review. And today last Friday was his last day of the 60 day review . & still nothing. Tomorrow ima have him cal the irs & see what the issue is now . He didn’t have no mistakes on his return , he files the same way every year . 

I filed on March 11, check my refund status still says processing. I have called the IRS 800 number ending in 1040 numerous times I go through the automated system and I follow the prompts and after I've entered in all the information it tells me that my taxes are still being processed and when there's an available date for my refund it will give me when it does not give me the option to talk to a live agent so how did you please help me out just like everyone else right now this money is going to keep my family afloat

Here are the steps once you call:

FOLLOW THESE PROMPTS EXACTLY  to reach a LIVE AGENT

one 8 hundred 8 two nine ten 4 zero

1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

You will then be connected to an agent

If it has to do with your 1040a and your 8962, you have to fax it in to 8 five five 8 nine two 7 five 8 eight. Include a cover letter with name address social security number phone number and a brief explanation. Hope this helps someone. 

I don't want this BS about the shut down I did my taxes back in FEBRUARY and still haven't got NOTHING.  IRS is full of **bleep**. It has been way over 60 days

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies