Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Snowowl64

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

If in south suburbs of Chicago does anyone have a it's number that I can call. If you do could you give it to me and tell me best time and day to call.

Thank you

Rachaelcgtvla
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

When you called the number do you remember which prompt you went to? 

Would you happen to know exactly which irs # you used. I am having the exact problem except mine was filed on the 4th of April. Please and thank you

@Corettann wrote:

I still am waiting on my stimulus check i still doesn't have no information from IRS. I'm on disability check whats going on.. Email me [email address removed] thanks

For information on the Economic Impact Payment call 800-919-9835

Ke13

I was told my refund was offset but i don't know why

randy83s

I live in Texas not sure where you are from but I used a different # than most people it's [phone number removed] I chose option 4 cause it takes you straight to a live person the option 4 is for if you owe money to the IRS & want to set up a payment plan & I knew someone would answer cause the IRS wants money but the person that answered didn't transfer me they looked my info up after me explaining my situation & gave me answers

Mary699

It took me calling repeatedly from 7 am to 6 pm mountain time, every hour or so for 3 days before i spoke to someone. Mine was selected for a random review and the department is closed until "sometime in June" so who knows when I'll get mine. File 2/10/2020

Kl221

We paid turbo tax to prepare our taxes.  Turbo tax should have told us we need to file the forms.  I have also used turbo tax for yesrs, but I will never again.  Paid 50 dollars and they didn't collect the information for marketplace insurance, which I have also had the last several years.  I filed beginning of February, and than sent in the additional info for market place insurance beginning March 9.  If turbo tax had done what I paid them to do I would of already had my money before all of this happened.  Probably won't get it until at least fall at this point.  Thanks for nothing Turbo Tax.

MsKaejay

800 829 1040

MsKaejay

The phone number for the IRS is 8008291040

That's good you got that l didn't get anything yet l did my taxes in February .nothing l called Thursday morning at 730 they told me there is no one in that office that l can talk  to. So give them 60 days but keep checking.

He is right TurboTax do not have nothing to do with it is the Coronavirus I've been with TurboTax for years and they never did this

Sadieann

Thank you in between the lines!

Np

Ic you efiled in april i have tried many times to get through to the irs i have received my stimulus but have not received my federal taxes i efiled Feb 14th what prompts are you using when you call to get through to a live agent

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies