Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Crystalhernandez
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same here 2 children headhoushold filed Feb 13 then I did an amendment later on in like in October 3rd and it disappeared now they have no record of me and following my 2018 so I am very lost and you confused to where my money is at had received the electronic statement from my bank that it was available and that was on January 4th and apparently they said there was nothing in there which I saw with my own eyes but be erased it and they said I made that that a reminder for myself how am I going to know what time what day was going to be in there so fustating 

Gailson12

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Why haven't I received my taxes or first refund

I filed my taxes on March 17th. The IRS accepted the return on March 18. I'm still waiting for my tax refund... it's going on two months now, and the website just says "still being processed".

However, I did receive a stimulus check in April, so at least that has helped me out some.

I haven't received a letter or anything from IRS explaining why the tax refund is taking so long. I wish they would clarify what is going on, because so many other people are complaining about this same situation.

And now congress is fighting over a second round of stimulus, even though a lot of people have not even received a check from the first round. This situation is so lame! I give up! 

You can be **bleep** sure that from now on I will underestimate withholding of taxes. I'd rather owe a little at the end of the year, then have to wait months for a refund. Ugh! 😠

tujamea1

My been processing since January and they sent me a letter and gave me a 60-day notice and said that they would let me know something in 60 days it's been over 60 days and I still haven't heard anything about my taxes

I have been waiting since I got accepted January 28th and received an email from turbo tax. They told me I was put on a review that started March 9th and 45 days until April 23rd. I'm still waiting for my refund right now! Monday my congressmen wrote me back saying they will help me with the IRS and my refund. Hopefully all goes well. I'm so sick if this BS!! So to people that have only been waiting a month or so. Just know it could be a while before you see your refund. But it will come, Sadly not fast enough.

I to had to get a 1095A and  it took me 45days to receive it, further more I finally got it and took it to H&R and they sat on it for a week then call me told me to come get it so I could mail it off because they couldn't get through to IRS fax anyways. I've been back and forth to H&R and yesterday I was told that the I R S probably hasn't been able to get any paperwork done yet and that Their mail room is over loaded,to try and be patient, MY GOD, patience I've been trying since February 13th, that's when I filed and still no word no stimulus payment or federal refund

I have the same problem I want my **bleep**ing money they took their in my bank account

Keonya123
Returning Member

I've been waiting since January 28th as well I'm getting tired of this bull crap my bills are piling up somebody need to do some tell me something

whtechoc68
Returning Member

My says not enough information. And I receive SSI and SSA . So they should have all my information about my bank information to direct deposit. Something told me I should of went and done taxes because everyone I know on SSI and SSA have their money already. 

So does mine

AWoods

I've submitted my 2019 in January, accepted within 24 hours, but had issues with 2017, put my 2019 on hold and I'm assuming froze my SSN. Haven't received my stimulus check (assuming) because of it. Cannot get a hold of local Irs or 800 # IRS. My salary has been cut, and I don't qualify for unemployment because I am salary.... But everyone else gets an extra $600 per week. I'd just like to get what is owed to me...

Nothing bad on TurboTax, I will used again next year!! 

Ejean56
Returning Member

I FEEL YOU MY SON HAS NOT GOT HIS TAXES YET THEY TOLD HIM THE SAME THING WAY BEFORE THE SHUTDOWN. THEY HE GOT NO RESPONSE HE SENT ALL THE PAPERWORK THEY ASKED HIM FOR I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS HIS REFUND.

Yours may be like mine, it's not turbo tax but the irs. Due to the shut down I still haven't received my return, I filed March 3rd

this is somewhat a common situation. the good news is the IRS has your return.  it is being checked for accuracy.  The bad news is that due to the pandemic the IRS is not fully staffed.  Many offices are closed and the general phone line is also closed.  in addition, the IRS is concentrating on getting out the stimulus payments.   So refunds are taking much longer than normal.  TT only gave you an estimate of when to expect your refund.  This probably did not take into account the processing delays.  

After 03/06/20 it was rejected, so obviously because it was rejecting several times ,but I call it's ,before they closed there office ,it was about around the March 10th the reason why it was rejected because it was 2017 TurTx  so she said I had to mail it in under 1040  so it's going on about 5 wks I'm keeping my fingers cross but there coming real soon impact Tax's.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies