Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lala8400

What’s the highest amount i can withdraw from this card? Why when i go to an ATM it says the pin is incorrect, but when i debit my card using my same pin it allows the transaction?

When I check my balance it says is available not pending. Shouldn’t the ATM tell me unavailable funds instead of incorrect pin? When i had just used the pin by swiping the card at a retail store.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies
KiaraE

What’s the highest amount i can withdraw from this card? Why when i go to an ATM it says the pin is incorrect, but when i debit my card using my same pin it allows the transaction?

Be sure to click here to read the full Cardholder Agreement for the TurboTax Card.  This information below comes directly from Page 3 of the Cardholder Agreement discussing General Limits on the use of your card:

*You are not authorized to conduct transactions that in the aggregate exceed $5,000 per calendar day. For security reasons, we may limit the amount, number or type of transactions you can make on your Card and any funding or reload of your Card. You may withdraw up to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar month from ATMs and up to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar month from teller transactions, unless otherwise indicated.

The link below will give you the necessary information in regards to your pin and ATM limits.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/help-faq-s#ATMusagePIN

Why can't i take all my money off?

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

All questions concerning the TurboTax Prepaid Visa card from Greendot, or your account with them,  should be directed to their customer service.  Find more information at https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

Getting to know the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Lare9305

Basically it’s all a scam. Because even this is incorrect and may as well plan your whole morning to try to reach customer service for them to tell you there’s nothing they can do 

Is that a total of 6000 or is it either or 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@joe_Griff please refer to the above response from @DonnaLO.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
traviswa69
Returning Member

I need my Taking up to 4500. Because I have to pull off that much tomorrow. So I can make a big purchase. For a vehicle for me and my kids. Is that a possibility?

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Eshawty31

After you withdraw up to 3000 dollars per clander month from the atm the next month can you withdraw again from an atm

Eshawty31

What is the limit per calendar month you can withdraw money from your TurboTax card

How do i know when my calendar month restarts and when i will be able to do atm withdraw again

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies