turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need a copy of the first two pages of my tax return. Why is it so long, 131 pages. I don't need all of that information.

I only need the first 2 pages of my tax return. How can I save that only and not the entire 131 pages?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

I need a copy of the first two pages of my tax return. Why is it so long, 131 pages. I don't need all of that information.

Are you using TurboTax Online or the CD or download TurboTax software?
What year's tax return are you trying to get a copy of?

I am downloading my 2015 return using Turbo Tax online and saving it to a drive on my computer.

The PDF that you can download now includes all the worksheets ... you can choose which pages to print using the PDF printer functions. 

yongwukim

I want only the first two pages for mortgage application, How can I copy?

yongwukim

I filed on line and have a copy. But I want only two pages for my mortgage application.

yongwukim

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

If you have a pdf copy saved to your computer, you can access that copy and then print within the pdf. Once you select to print, you have a print queue in front of you and if you only wish to print pages one and two, go to the pages tab in the queue and type in 1-2.  Then when select print, only pages 1 and 2 will print.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Online.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You are commenting on an older thread that may contain outdated information. Do you have a specific question that we can assist you with?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies