turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anyone else having issues getting their stimulus check thru turbo taxes intuit debit card they use. I had to go on the IRS website and put the same banking information that was already on my return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Anyone else having issues getting their stimulus check thru turbo taxes intuit debit card they use. I had to go on the IRS website and put the same banking information that was already on my return.

If you have a TurboTax Debit Card, your Stimulus Payment will be put on your debit card automatically.

If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Danal97

Irs said mine was deposited but turbo card still says no amount.... :( 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

It may take a day or two to show up on your debit card.   Keep checking you will get it soon!  You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Vampchic678
Returning Member

Did you ever get yours my balance is saying zero but irs said they deposited into my account on 15th

oldhippie
Returning Member

Yes, the same thing happened to me and has delayed my payment (still don't have) which is causing financial stress.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies