turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Any HR Block customers get money yet? I dont have Emerald card im using greendot card actually but i dont see anyone on any threads from HR Bolock say they have theirs

Any HR Block customers get money yet? I dont have Emerald card im using greendot card actually but i dont see anyone on any threads from HR Bolock say they have theirs
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

hello?????

This is TurboTax... why would you be asking H&R Block questions here?  Perhaps you are not seeing any H&R threads because it is a completely different company.

I understand that this is turbo tax BUT ive seen HRblock ppl in discussions but none of them said they have received the funds.....OAN if u felt that I shouldn't be here u could have bypassed my question and kept ya mouth closed BUT JUST LIKE U FELT FREE TO COMMENT I FELT FREE TO POST THIS QUESTION so now at this point imam give u opportunity to SDFU and keep moving or just answer question
letitiad665
Returning Member

Don't know wait put. Computer please fix u
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies