Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

All Worksheets are NOT Saved to PDF (even with "all calculation worksheets" is chosen)

Hello,

I am currently working on my 2020 taxes in TurboTax for Windows Desktop and have noticed the following odd behavior.

When I use the Print Center to print/save my return and enable "all calculation worksheets," certain worksheets are still not actually saved.

In the PDF that does get saved, I see a line saying "QuickZoom to the <worksheet>," however the worksheet is just not there. When I view the forms via Turbo Tax, I can see the worksheet and it is populated with information. 

I would have thought that enabling the save-all calculation worksheets option would save ALL the worksheets from my return but this does not appear to be the case. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

All Worksheets are NOT Saved to PDF (even with "all calculation worksheets" is chosen)

Please try to clear the cookies and cache on the computer. 

If the forms are still not available, please check the forms availability link here

If all of the above does not assist, please share with us the forms/worksheets you are having this issue with so we can assist you further. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Not talking about forms. Talking about worksheets. Talking about all the itemized information you put in to get to a total on Schedule C mostly (Business and Home) I have had this issue for the 15+ years I have used turbotax. I want to see the list of all items, for example, in Schedule C under "miscellenous expenses." Not just the total. Under the listing for utiliites for my home, where I can list all electric, gas, water, etc and get a total, so I can then deduct a portion for the home office, I don't want to just see the total. I want to see each individual item. When I save my expenses such as computer software, computer peripherals, keyboard, etc. I want to SEE those items. I have been taking screen captures for years. Why can I not see the entire worksheet and as a sheet of work? And, I have attempted to save past returns, for example, 2019,  2018, as something that I can review and upload again, and I get "this is not this year" notices, or do you want to upgrade? So I gave up. I have 148 pages of worksheets for us this year and 20 are pages for charitable donations that equal 100. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies