turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

[Removed] 

I can't access any transcripts because it won't take the last 8 of my CC or my phone number that is on my plan. Does the day of the week I got my deposit last year tell me anything? Because I received my deposit on a Wednesday last year, March 20th because of the government shutdown that happened. Does that mean I should get mine on a Wednesday this year too?

Last year was the latest date I've ever received it and that was on 2/26, due to government temper tantrum. I also paid the $40 for the fee so I know it had to go through sbtpg first. Learned my lesson and paid upfront this year, but usually my DD is 2/16. No idea what's gonna happen this year but fingers crossed. 

[Removed] 

Are you filing EITC?

@Critter Won't most people who will be under review, should have already received  a letter from the IRS.

Yessir. And all my old transcripts, except the last, say deposit date 2/22, but I received them 2/16. May have also been because I was using a prepaid card that deposits faster, instead of a bank account. This year it's going to my bank so I figure a few extra days are in order. 

@adw89 

Depends on when they where fully updated in the system. They can start reviewing at any time even after one has updated to the path act. Some where on here is another chat group for people who got reviewed and some never got a letter they had to call and some got a letter like 4 weeks after they got the path message. 

IRS kind of sucks letting people know what's going on. 

Although most people would have a letter in about 10-21 days after being accepted. 

@Critter  NO, DISRESPECT BUT THOSE OF US THAT WORK WITH KIDS ARE TAX PAYERS AS WELL. SO HOW CAN YOU JUST SA THAT YOU ALONG WITH OTHER TAXPAYERS ARE PAYING FOR A CREDIT FOR PEOPLE WITH KIDS. IN MY OPINION IT IS ALL A CHAIN GAME AND US AS AMERICANS NEVER GET BACK WHAT WE PUT IN. TAKE YOUR S.S WAGES FOR EXAMPLE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS WE HAVE CONTRIBUTED FUNDS TO THIS ADMINISTRATION THAT IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE BACK AFTER WE GET A CERTAIN AGE. IF SOME OF US MAKE IT TO 62-70 THE AMOUNT WE WILL RECEIVE IS NO WHERE NEAR THE AMOUNT WE HAVE CONTRIBUTED OVER THE YEARS. SO, I THINK YOU ARE UPSET BECAUSE OF A CREDIT THAT LOW INCOME WORKING FAMILIES WITH KIDS GET. DO YOU HAVE KIDS??? IF YOU ARE RICH I CAN DEFINITELY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU POSTED THAT PREVIOUS COMMENT. I BUST MY BEHIND EVERYDAY FOR MY 2 KIDS WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE GOVERNMENT BUT IT IS FUNNY HOW EVERY TIME I GET PAID THEIR HAND IS IN MY PAYCHECK TO FUND THINGS THAT I AND OTHERS NEED OR WILL NEED IN THE FUTURE. SO I TOTALLY AGREE TO THE PHRASE IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW !!!!!!!!!

GabiU
Level 15

Thank you to all of you that have responded in a helpful manner. 

We are closing this thread. If you'd like to continue conversations about tax time or financial well-being, please start a new conversation and remember this a positive, inclusive community for everyone. 

Happy filing! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies