turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

I dont have kids and I'm not claiming anyone..I filed the 24th and it was accepted the 27th and I've been waiting on my refund since then..this is the longest I've had to wait for my refund to come. And I've been using TT the last 4 yrs..but I did my gf's taxes feb 1st, and she ended up getting her money the 5th..so I dunno..I mean  The 17th will be officially 21 days.  So hopefully by then?

I see the credits I just want to see the refund date now that trans are there I dont even seeva process date yet just cycle code and all tax info . No codes at all. This is my first year filling joint and it looks different than single or HH

@Shelbyashirley  I always got a d date on th 17 for the friday after the 17th. So about the 22nd. Hoping since I'm daily I night see it next friday who knows this year lol. 

Pardon my typos in using my phone. 

So if I make over 50-60k a year that's not EITC? I JUST dont know what I fall under, is what I'm wondering...like I say. Usually I get my taxes pretty quick. Like 2 week, even last year I got my taxes in like a week, and now this year it taking linger then usual....

@caron1981 oh no you’re fine I’m on my phone too talk to text makes me look illiterate. I’m frustrated too that I don’t see codes yet but I bet that they start showing up after Saturday when this PATH crap lifts fingers crossed

@Macmayne1984 

Did you not get a copy of your return you submitted? It will tell you what credits you got. 

You'll have to consult the irs tax tables to see if you qualified and got it.

@Kesi12 @Girl I feel you. Just give it a few days. It’s frustrating for me too every other year I would already see codes MY BEST guess is that codes will start appearing over the weekend or after, and sometimes next week and we get our returns by the 22nd and 27 or 28th. As a guess! But it’s definitely frustrating and everything looks a little different but your finally being processed in 

M best advice @Macmayne1984 is to look at your return if you have the EITC and if you don’t see a change by 17th then just call i r s and ask. Without being able to look at your info I got nothin 

@Shelbyashirley @Kesi12  yea let's hang in there and see what happens over the weekend! I'm out have some studying to finish. 

@Shelbyashirley I always get Mine on a Wednesday or Thursday usually 22nd at latest which is on s sat so hopefully 21st

@caron1981  can you explain what the cycle code is supposed to mean? Mine is 20200505. What other codes am I looking for and on which transcript? There's 4 different ones. It's confusing 

No update for me. I’ll keep checking although it may be useless.

@Lvlybrneyes37 tour transcripts didnt update? The wmr didnt but transcripts show some action 

@Kesi12  My transcripts (except Wage&Income) were already complete. I owe back this year and the tax year with the debt was updated with a re-sequenced ‘As Of’ date. It was Feb. 24....now it says March 2nd. But, my Account Transcript for this year has a process date and an ‘as of’ date for Feb. 10. Basically, I’ll be waiting for a while.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies