Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Pathers EITC/ACTC Update here

Of course I have to ask everyone... did anyone get an update?? Long shot lol I know just asking 

I filed federal on 1/25 and it was accepted on 1/27 the bars and it had bars but now no bars, no path message and it says it is being processed now what does it mean  I filed and was accepted on 1/30 for California no movement since then just being processed which I thought state did not have to be under the PATH act....

I checked This morning and I saw I don’t have any bars either and the 152 cod  I filed 1/23 and got accepted 1/23. I don’t really understand what that means but I know I don’t have any offsets when I called.

Monday is President's day so the first of refunds may be on Wednesday and Friday. Things really have changed over the years as I remember back on my taxes.

Mines says the same and my bars were removed 

Mine is the same for two weeks now we have received your tax return and it’s being processed with one bar and 152 tax topic never gotten the path act msg last year and this year

@Gurlthinktank  @Jakendri1994  mine says same those messages are tricky could mean it's literally processing. I called and have no issues so they say with mine it's literally processing and it just hasn't updated. We are just awaiting an update. Only be concerned if you get a letter. If something is wrong they will contact you. We should know something by the weekend 

I spoke to someone yesterday and they said that message is common for alot of people. We should hear something soon ladies 

Holidays do not effect processing as it is all automated.. No worries, it's coming soon.. 

I filed my 1/24/2020 and it was accepted on 1/27/2020 and my bars haven’t moved since. My best friend filed with H&R Block on 2/1/2020 with EIC and child tax credit and yesterday hers updated with a DDD for Wednesday 2/12/2020🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sarruhh09  that's good atleast someone  getting their money. 

Hey There! Happy Refund season to all...

Filed 1/24/2020 

Accepted 1/27/2020

One bar on wmr and tax topic 152!

Looking forward to the update on 2/16/2020

@BellaNJakesMom I'm aware of that but nobody gets deposits on a holiday when banks are closed.

Unless you get it on a debit card, you most def can. 

Im in the same boat. Filed 1/17 accepted 1/28.. one bar topic 152.. my account transcript says no tax return filed with zeros .. this is the worst year .. called yesterday and the representative was not nice and didn’t give me any information all ! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies