turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2017 tax return

Want a copy of tax return
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

2017 tax return

How was it prepared?   Was your 2017 return prepared with Online TurboTax?  If so, log in to your account and look in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."   Expand that section and choose tax year 2017, and look for a link to "download/print the PDF."  Do you find evidence of your return there OK, but when you try to download, does it ask you to pay?    If it was prepared in Free Edition last year, access will be locked.   If that's your situation, we can tell you how to pay to unlock your 2017 return.   The method to unlock it depends on what all you have done with your 2018 return.

If you find no evidence at all of your 2017 online return in that account, we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts.    A return prepared in desktop software (CD/download) will not be in an online account.

kelbo0048

2017 tax return

Hello I am Kevin Dones Sr and need Kevin Dones Jr tax return for schooling I enter my social security number which do I need his I have it to

kelbo0048

2017 tax return

The computer I did his and my crash and he misplace his copy of his tax replace.

kelbo0048

2017 tax return

I have new computer and only turbo tax 2018 on it but hard copy of my taxes

2017 tax return

@kelbo0048   Did you use the Online web version or the CD/Download Desktop program on your computer?  If you used the Desktop installed program then the only copy is/was saved on that computer and if you don't have a backup on a flash drive or somewhere it is gone.

If you used the Online version.......

How to find multiple accounts. First LOG OUT of whatever TurboTax account you're logged into right now. Then use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used
https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies