Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anonymous
Not applicable

2/11 thread- accepted on 2/11

Okay I will. Thanks so much! Hopefully I have something soon! 

Of course! Also I did check my WMR and still says processing- best bet is the transcripts 

Of course- the transcripts are more reliable then that WMR LOL! I’m hoping all of you get your refunds soon with a DDD! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked WMR and it's still processing with no tax topic. 

did you have a tax topic to begin with? If you did when did it disappear?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I had one. When I first filed and accepted 2/16 I had one bar and the tax topic. My tax topic disappeared  3/6 and today 3/12 my as of date change on the transcript. Not really sure if I should say this progress or not. I just want my money lol 

Yes this is progress- same thing happened to me. I’m guessing and probably sure you will get that TT152 topic back next week 🙂 then a few days later transcripts will be updated!!

***update after checking my transcripts yesterday and confirming deposit date 3/17 the WMR app did update today to show accepted and the same 3/17 date for my deposit date*** hope that helps someone 

Do transcripts get updated over the weekends?  Or just during the week?

Is that 8 weeks from when you called or 8 weeks from 2/16? I’m in the same boat with the 2/11 acceptance. 

From what I’ve read in discussion boards they are updated everyday. I’m actually trying to check now to see when I’ll get my stimulus check cause I show I’m eligible but they said they would give me a date when available- I’m like great, first my taxes held up for a long time now stimulus- can’t win with IRS!

I never did call the IRS cause I could never get through. My transcripts updated Friday with my direct deposit date and the WMR updated today to confirm it- I would definitely check your transcripts everyday- way more reliable! It took about 4 weeks for my transcripts to process from my accepted date of 2/11.

So i saw while checking my transcripts tonight that we can now check our stimulus.  Mine says I’ll get mine on Wednesday but refund still says processing.  My 2019 taxes I had go into another account than what I just filed my 2020.  But this stimulus money is going into the 2020 account 

Same as most of you. Accepted 2/11 and actually got my state return before my federal return which has never happened before. I check the IRS website and their app and TT and it’s not ever changed or given me any indication that it’s anything more than accepted. I’ve always filed like this and have had our return by this time. (Also married filing jointly). 

I’m hoping you get soon! If no letter- it’s probably processing. Keep checking those transcripts everyday and look for your “846” code! That’s your refund!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies