Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2/11 thread- accepted on 2/11

Oh wow- I have. A tax refund date for Wednesday but like many people I know who’s stimulus status says they are getting a direct deposit Wednesday mine says I am eligible but they don’t have my payment date. Guess they didn’t wanna give me all my money at once? LOL!

I actually had no idea the transcripts existed lol but when I signed up to look at them last night they say n/a for 2020. Their app says accepted. But then I read about an issue with line 30? My line 30 says $1000 and that was what Turbo Tax told me should go there. It wasn’t like I could delete it (or I never saw a way to). I’m hoping that isn’t hindering us getting our return as an error. As of now, our stimulus money is coming 3/17 and I still won’t have our tax return. Super frustrating. 

Same.  I also have an amount on line 30 that  TT put in and couldn’t remove.  I took their advice when they suggested putting it in and couldn’t remove it.  Now this!  And same, I’m also receiving  my stimulus Wednesday before my refund even says approved 

I finally saw the IRS2GO app updated today to give me Tax Code 152 so I’m hoping based on other responses that I’ll see another update within the next few days with a DD date. I tried 20 times yesterday to get through to the IRS and no luck (I’m not surprised but got tired of getting kicked off of the line). 

I’m almost positive you’ll get your DD notification soon- the tax topic 152 came back for me, few days later transcripts updated and then the app updated to show my DD for tomorrow, but get this- says I’m eligible for a stimulus but they don’t have the date at this time- so annoying. I had to wait for my tax return and now my stimulus. They couldn’t just give me both tomorrow? Lol

Mine has been saying topic 152 for going on 2 weeks

Mine still hasn’t updated😡

Was accepted on 2/12/2021 why haven't I received my funds yet?

That’s my hope. I went back through this thread to see what others experienced when they saw the 152. This is the first time I’ve seen it appear. I can’t believe you don’t have an update on your stimulus. That’s crazy!  2020 is still haunting us! 😉

I figure they didn’t want to pay my stimulus and tax return at the same time? Idk, it sucks. First the tax return and now the stimulus. Got the other 2 stimulus direct deposit and now I’m just waiting for a date ugh.

DD update - March 27th!! Today was the third day from when I saw the 152 code update. It was because of line 30 as I see our tax return was adjusted down $1000 (was what turbo tax put in line 30 that I couldn’t remove or adjust). Our stimulus check was deposited yesterday morning (3/17).  Of course I’ll be checking every day to make sure the DD date doesn’t change. Appreciate this forum to be able to discuss this!

Congrats! So happy for you! 

Yes the same happened to me . I don't think there is an error. 2 people in our family has the same issue the 2020 returns do not show filed or error they both claimed the $600.. Everyone else has received their refund

Is that line 30 the recovery rebate ?

Yes line 30 is the recovery rebate 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies