I received a Corrected 1099 and the only change is to the Country on the 1099-DIV. No change in Income. Does that warrant a need to Amend my return?

Presuming the change in country would not affect anything...

I would say no, you don't need to amend.

If there is no change to tax, credits, prepayments, loss carry backs/carry overs, you don't need to amend.

However, save the original 1099 and the corrected 1099. It is conceivable that IRS might contact you about the second 1099.

If they do, you would just respond and send copies of the two 1099s and say there was no change in income, the issuer just corrected the country.