conyemize

Pls help me cancel the returns ...I am having a hard time with my taxes..I am hitting the wrong buttons ...Mistakenly filed my taxes to $0 ...Pls turbo tax help me

GKhanna

Once you've e-filed, you have to wait and see if the IRS accepts your return.  If they do, there's no going back.  :(

It looks like you're using the Free Edition.  So you made no payment, correct?  If you made payment for a product, and then e-filed your return, there will not be the option for refund.  

If, by chance, the IRS rejects your e-filed return for some reason, it's as if you never filed.  So at that point, you can choose not to re-submit.  But again, if you already paid for some TurboTax product or feature, that cannot be refunded.

Nealt341

I cancelled the max and they still charged me. Everyone needs to stop using turbo tax

ChondelLO

Please click the link below to contact Customer Support for assistance.

What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community