turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I do I find my w2s from last year? I didn't file last year because I couldn't get one out of two.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I do I find my w2s from last year? I didn't file last year because I couldn't get one out of two.

FAQ:    How can I get a copy of my W-2?

Although you may have previously filed with us, we wouldn't have saved a copy of your W-2. And if you used our mobile app to upload a picture, it's not saved on your device.

Your best bet is to ask your employer or payroll department if you need another copy of your W-2.

Here are some more options:

• Order a copy from the Social Security Administration. It's free if you need it for Social Security-related reasons; otherwise it's $86 per request. See SSA FAQ 3836 for details.
  • Order a full copy of your return from the IRS for $50, which will also include your W-2.
  • Wage and income transcripts are available from the IRS free of charge. They're not exact copies, but they contain everything on your W-2 except the state and local information.
DamianLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this informative article about accessing prior years information posted by DoninGA:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6454063

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies