guaranteedlizard

Please delete

.

Please delete

To choose the option to pay with your federal refund, the refund has to be enough to cover the fees AND the extra refund processing fee of $39.99 ($44.99 in CA) or you cannot use the "pay with refund" option.  That extra fee pays the third party bank that extracts your fees from the refund and sends you the rest.  If your refund is not sufficient to cover that amount you have to just pay upfront before you file.

Please delete

mesquitebean

Please delete

There are also other reasons you may not be presented the "pay out of refund" option.   See this FAQ:

FAQ:  Why can't I deduct my TurboTax fees from my Federal refund?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-can-t-i-deduct-my-turbotax-fees-from-my-...

If you don't have a credit or debit card, another option is a prepaid debit card you can buy in a store.  It must have a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo.   Credit/debit/prepaid cards must have a US billing address.