Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

flybirch

The IRS says I did not file in2016

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
CathyB

Could you provide additional information for your question? Did you prepare your return using TurboTax?
flybirch

Yes I did and sent them the money
flybirch

I have used nothing but turbo tax for more than 20 years
flybirch

Please contact me [removed]

If the IRS didn't get your return like if it rejected or you were suppose to print and mail it, then you need to print and mail it now.  If you efiled it you would have gotten 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the sbmission and the second email says if it was accepted or rejected.  Check back though your emails.  Check the junk or spam folders.
flybirch

It is impossible for me to check back that far. I paid you , I paid the IRS, if you show no confirmation please file them now. Can some one please call me. [Pii Removed].
DDollar
Expert Alumni

Please do not post Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in Answer Xchange.  This is a public forum.  We cannot respond to requests to call.  If you would like to speak with someone, go to <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>

Nobody can file your return but you.
CathyB

If the IRS has not received your 2016 return, you may print and mail it in. You will not be able to e-file your 2016 return. If you used TurboTax to prepare your 2016 return, you can log into your TurboTax account and print the forms from the section "Your tax returns & documents." 

To check the status of your return, you may visit the IRS website at the link provided here:  IRS View Your Tax Account

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies