Pay With Your Refund

amsteudle

Pay With Your Refund

I chose to pay with my refund. On my return it shows a different routing number than my bank, but the same account number as mine. Will I still get m y refund or was it sent to the wrong bank? Who does turbo tax use for their third party processing bank?

JohnW152

Pay With Your Refund

Yes, you'll still get your refund.

When you sign up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT).

Please see the TurboTax Help articles Who provides Pay With My Refund? and What is Refund Processing Service? for more information.

amsteudle

Pay With Your Refund

What's confusing me though is, my routing is wrong, but my account # is correct. And the routing is not for santa barbara bank either

KathrynG3

Pay With Your Refund

When the information does not match, the IRS issues a paper check.

If the number is wrong, then if there is a routing number that has that account number, the name on the account would still not match. 

For more information, see: What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit?

Get My Payment Frequently Asked Questions