turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Path Act 2019

Hi so i just checked online transcript and my cycle is 20190805 and i have the freeze code 570 so wmr should updat soon

Path Act 2019

If you have a 570 hold code there is some form of verification that is required. It could be wages, dependents or credits. These require a live agent to review and release. In all instances you will receive a letter. If it is as simple as wages – unfortunately you have to wait until […]

Path Act 2019

I had the same problem last year and i verified on the phone that Friday had my refund Monday . I was giving a ID Pin and i forgot it .

Path Act 2019

They have everything on my wage transcript .

Path Act 2019

That is just so crazy too put more hurdles in front of a taxpayer

Path Act 2019

Lol Ikr . My main Job files taxes after i do . So that is how it started . Then last year they thought i was given a id pin but i filed with HR block. So this year i back with Turbo Tax and forgot to input my pin at the end.

Path Act 2019

See and that should of alert you before the efile goes through so you could if corrected before irs accepted that’s why we pay turbo extra lol

Path Act 2019

I know $169 in fees should prevent this.

Path Act 2019

Yes amen!! I would definitely contact them about that if I was you cause I too paid that much and would be highly annoyed with that. Maybe you contact them tell them what happened they can refund some of your fees if anything. I know their not hurting cause their lot like Amazon when it comes to the revenue lol

Path Act 2019

@TinkerRefund21 wrote:
Hi so i just checked online transcript and my cycle is 20190805 and i have the freeze code 570 so wmr should updat soon

I have the same cycle number and code 846 for refund issued with a date of 2.27.19

Path Act 2019

I will contacting them soon

Path Act 2019

I dont have the code 846.
I may update on Monday if not i will probably have to call or wait for a letter
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies