turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@debskain I have read the same thing...  I would also like a straight up answer and not this wait 45 days and see what happens.  This is ridiculous

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

I agree. :(

@TheC I haven’t called yet. I’m sure I probably should. I filed 2/22 and I haven’t even gotten a letter it’s weird.

@TheC I haven’t called yet. I’m sure I probably should. I filed 2/22 and I haven’t even gotten a letter it’s weird.
TheC

@lacresia_w I would call just to be safe!

So Turbo just sent me an email saying that due to the irs not issuing my refund yet they will take the filing fee from my account in a few weeks ($50). So my refund is taking so long turbo tax is not deducting the fee from the refund like they normally do. Wow. This is a first
TheC

Oh wow!!! @lacresia_w I would really call the irs and see what the hold up us. Many of us are being "randomly " selected for review and is annoying they basically told me to wait until May 23rd.... no letters sent. I called turbo yesterday and normally they have awesome agents but the guy i spoke too was so unhelpful he sounded like he just woke up and didn't want to deal with me. I guess i will also get a email stating that they eill take my money because based on the irs i am not getting my refund anytime soon...

@TheC I'm not understanding this review thing. If nothing is wrong and there are no errors why the hell is anyone being reviewd. It doesn't make sense to me. Then they have a date for when reviews start like why aren't you guys reviewing ot now. Why wait weeks to start.
TheC

My thoughts exactly @lakrishatax !!!!! I called yesterday and I said is there an error I need to correct? And they said well it was not sent to the error department so no. There'snot even a letter sent out.. I do not understand why they don't review on the spot... why does it take a week to get started and the 45 days after that??? Then they are like don't call back until that review period is done... I am so frustrated and stressing put about this so much.

@TheC make sure you keep checking the wmr. Something ain't right.
TheC

I check at least once a day, I feel like I should literally call them every other day and play dumb and see if they give me different info @lakrishatax  I have a feeling my family will not see this refund until late summer (if we see ot at all....) which is a bummer we where counting on having it by now to catch up on bolls after this huge move we just did
TheC

Bills*

@TheC  I truly understand I didn't get mine until August last year after filing in February. Praying you get it soon.
TheC

Oh wow @lakrishatax August that's CRAZY! and is exactlywhat I feel will happento us, was it the same under random review issue or did you have another problem? What did they said ? Did yiu have to be on top of it, or send info??? We have never had this issue

@lacresia_w  I got the email from TT a few weeks ago.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies