turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@debskain so i just called and they told me it was pulled for a "regular" review that it has no error codes and that no correspondence has been sent. That the review is up May 23rd......
TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@lakrishatax  have you gotten an update?

Sheesh... now it's May 23rd?!?!

@TheC no update I'm about to call
TheC

@debskain  yeah... they said the review started April 8th? Idk this is the first time they tell me this. I'm so upset!!!! @lakrishatax keep us updated hopefully they tell you something different and not that you are under review too. I don't get how SO many of us are being randomly selected for this.

@debskain @TheC I just got off the phone I was told everything looks good I'm not under review. I filed March 4th but they didn't get it until March  8th. She check every screen and said there are no errors just my return was held back 2 weeks I should see it in my account by the 15th and I'd not call back.

@debskain @TheC I just got off the phone I was told everything looks good I'm not under review. I filed March 4th but they didn't get it until March  8th. She check every screen and said there are no errors just my return was held back 2 weeks I should see it in my account by the 15th and I'd not call back.
TheC

@lakrishatax that's awesome news!!! At lest you will more than likely see it by the 15th of this month

@lakrishatax  Great news!
TheC

@debskain  any news on your end? Have you called them again

No. I won't call again until after April 25th. That's the 45 day mark since my first letter came. And then I'll try again in May. At this point it's comical.

@TheC did you call and get any info
TheC

@debskain this is just ridiculous!!! I feel absolutely horrible and angry about this
TheC

@lakrishatax all tge told me is that we where randomly selected for review.  No error codes on the screen and that the review starts april 8th and ends may 23rd

I've read previous years where people didn't receive their refund until summer or even into the next year. If that is the case I would like an actual answer. Just so I'm not holding my breath.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies