Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On Refund part it has my old routing number and account number. I DO NOT NO LONGER HAVE THAT ACCOUNT. I OPTED FOR A DEBIT CARD. I NEED TO KNOW MY REFUND IS GOING.

I NEED TO MAKE SURE IM GETTING A DEBIT CARD FROM YALL. I DID APPLY FOR ONE. AFTER FILING IT STATES ITS GOING TO MY OLD BANK CARD THAT I NO LONGER HAVE.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
trayc5

On Refund part it has my old routing number and account number. I DO NOT NO LONGER HAVE THAT ACCOUNT. I OPTED FOR A DEBIT CARD. I NEED TO KNOW MY REFUND IS GOING.

If you haven't already downloaded or printed your prepared 2016 tax return you should do so. You can do this by going to your Tax Timeline. Choose download refund. After download is complete open the file to view. On the second page directly underneath Payment there will be Refund. In the refund slot you can find your direct deposit information. I hope this helps honey. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
trayc5

If you haven't already downloaded or printed your prepared 2016 tax return you should do so. You can do this by going to your Tax Timeline. Choose download refund. After download is complete open the file to view. On the second page directly underneath Payment there will be Refund. In the refund slot you can find your direct deposit information. I hope this helps honey. Best of luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies