turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my taxes on Jan 29 2019. it was accepted the next day, but i never received

a refund after 28 days. i called the IRS on Mar 6 & they told me that my refund was under review for 45days *April 25* due to verification of income. i called after the 25th & was told it was misinformed & that it was a 60 day wait which put me at May 6. TODAY i called & was told that id have to wait another 60 days because they'd have to do a reff which now puts me at July 5th. im so frustrated idk what to do BUT I WILL NEVER FILE THROUGH TT ever again. & i hate irs representatives!! CAN SOMEONE INFORM ME ON WHAT TO DO?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I filed my taxes on Jan 29 2019. it was accepted the next day, but i never received

called yesterday to check on the refferal & now they are saying 30 days from May 6  every time i call it's something different.
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's not TT, it's your early efiling.   I have seen hundreds of posts from people who haven't gotten their refunds and  filed soon after efiling was opened  like you.     I suspect the IRS computers weren't up to the task and now all those returns need to be manually processed.     contact your taxpayer advocate,.   

https://www.irs.gov/advocate/local-taxpayer-advocate

ok thank you. I wanted to try a hardship, but I didn't want it to have me waiting longer. I'll try the tax advocate line first because I don't have proof that I pay bills.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies