Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

It would be nice for them to send me a letter or something as to why they are taking so long to process, they said for me to call back on the 13th in which I am, but just having to go through the cycle of all this is just to much. I am also reconsidering using turbo tax again. I do not think the problem is with them. it is the IRS all together. If there was so much fraud happening in todays world then they wouldn't be looking into certain things as they are.

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

@kristib5481 I agree,  and I'm thinking like wth y'all tryna make sure my stuff is accurate,  when I didn't even really have to type my numbers in, most of my W2's were already on,  I just double checked to make sure the numbers and address matched with the W2 I had in hand.  I'm definately thinking about not using it again.  But I've e used it 2 years and never had this problem.  I've always gotten mine on time until this year.

@kristib5481 did they tell you when they start reviewing your refund?  They said they start reviewing mine March 5th

No they said to just call back on the 13th of March, if I had not received anything  else.

I am just ready for all this to be done and over. I dislike not knowing what is happening. But the best of luck to you all. This really  blows. There more I think about it the more discouraged I seem to become HAHAHA.
keoshad25

I filed on the 18 of Jan got accepted on the 19 got pulled for review on the 14th of Feb n received a letter on the 5 and now have a date so if your letter said u didn't need anything it's gonna release soon I know the feeling when it's yours in you need it so keep checking also call the tax advocate people they help a lot. Hope this was helpfull.
keoshad25

Typo 5th of March got the letter

Oh wow I am going to what you did because, that is my situation, being that I called and they stated to call back on the 13th if I had not received anything and I am just waiting. If I call on the 13th and they cannot help me then I will call the advocate. I appreciate you letting me know this information.
keoshad25

Ur welcome but it seems a lot of people it getting a date now hopefully u too
lylianaz

It's still a little stressing because it's not my mistake or the IRS it's all because of my last employer if it wasn't for them I woould of had my money A LONG time ago. The advocate is gonna call me to see what do from here becuase I sent in the copy of my W-2 to show proof i worked there and copies of check stubs as proof too...This isnt the first time I had a problem with this same employer.. @kristib5481

@keoshad25 how long after they sent you your letter did you get your date?
lylianaz

@thaquile93 I finally got a 4464c letter in the mail I guess it's just a waiting game from here

@lylianaz  that's basically what they said...but he did say some ppl actually get there's soon after receiving the letter.
lylianaz

Hopefully just to get it all over with @thaquile93

I have never had any issues until this year and I hope I hear something tomorrow when I call. They said to call back tomorrow, so we shall see.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies