Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

Anyone transcripts update?

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

Nope
zed1011

Nope
zed1011

We all might as well grab the popcorn, we are gonna be here a while

It will prolly be tn thw6 usually have big updates wed and sats
zed1011

I thought it was on Sunday , the site is down midnight to 7 am

Ooo haven't looked at the site

Nope no update for me and my transcripts arent orderable over phone they still have my old address linked to account this is bs
zed1011

I’m sorry
zed1011

zed1011

There is a fax number on the second page

[MOD Edited] I just received a cpo5 letter as well. States there is nothing to do but wait til may 3rd or receive another notice from irs. [REMOVED]

Yep i wont use turbo tax next year ill use credit karma for free

Its not just turbo tax. I know a girl that is going through the same thing and she used h&r block online.

Yea i understand but did she go thru this 2 consecutive years in a row?? I mean nothing changed on my return except i had a new baby theres no way its a random coincidence with the irs. Its literally turbo tax. Look up online did you know tt is 60%more likely to get flagged than any other site according to irs thats why they started audit protection but thing is if they get you flagged they still want their money even though they didnnt complete service
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies