No refund or stimulus check yet

No refund or stimulus check yet

I did not file 2018 taxes. I filed 2019 taxes, which were accepted by the IRS on 3/27. I got my state return within the week, but 3 weeks later, Where’s My Refund says still processing- refund date will be issued when available. 

When I check the where’s my payment tool, the IRS “cannot determine my eligibility”.... because they haven’t processed my 2019 return and I did not file in 2018.

Its maddening. Should I just put my info in the non filter page so I can get the stimulus money? There seems to be no other way.

No refund or stimulus check yet

No.   

The IRS has just started issuing the stimulus payments and is working as quickly as they can to issue the payments.

The payment of the stimulus funds can be tracked at the following website:

Check status of economic payment

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  

FAQ for Economic payments

No refund or stimulus check yet

Thank you for your reply.

I do not need a tutorial in how to read an FAQ. I am asking what my best course of action is, as it seems to me that I have no recourse at this time with the IRS out of office.

I am a single mother of a 2 year old. We will be on the street by the time the government decides to mail us a check, when my direct deposit information is readily available if they would just process my refund already.