Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

Oh God is GOOD!!!! Verified the 10 ddd the 21st!!!! Finally I get to make the down payment to a house I never thought I would ever own. To raise my 14 year old and the one on the way I thought impossible to have!!!!! Never once thought I would make it out of the opiate/meth addiction to amount to anything!!!! Mmmm mmm mmmmm my GOD is awesome!!!

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@circleh2018 yes god is awesome I filed 2/8 verified 3/9 and this morning my bars came back with a ddd of 3/21 thank god the wait is finally over

I'm glad it's coming together for y'all

Circleh2018 n natosha1880 is same person y’all. Sorry if I caused n e confusion.

Yay! Woke up to a ddd for 3/21 and I just vetoed Monday 3/12

What site do I go on to see the bars? The bars are not showing up on IRS.gov

I'm happy for the ones who got their dates I just looked and mines is still in the PROCESSING area with NO date

No change on mine either
vball2211

YES!! I finally got the bars!! I got a date of 3/21 also.
nickitar5

Yesssssss got my DDD for 21st the [removed] is over lol thanks mmmmeeee19856 for answering my questions

Lol I don’t have a date yet or bars an I also did mines 3/12

@nickitar5 your very welcome I know I done got mine but I'm still here to help and try to ease some of y'alls waiting with some answers lol

Thanks when I get my date I will keep y’all posted lol

Yes do watch wed

I will !!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies