Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mattzemanek
Returning Member

Never received turbocard

Hi all,

On February 21st, I received an email stating that my turbocard was being printed. I still have not received the card and I checked on the IRS website and it says my return was deposited on March 4th. When I try to call support @ [phone number removed], and I give them my social, birthdate, and zip code, they say that I have multiple cards with them and need the last 4 digits of the card in question. I haven't received the card that I'm inquiring about, nor do I have any of the old cards that I have received. I can't login to the TurboCard app or website because I don't remember my UserID and to recover it I need the card number, which again, I don't have because I haven't received it. I just want to know where my card is or if I can have a new one sent to me. It seems as if its impossible for me to talk to an actual human in the current situation that I'm stuck in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Never received turbocard

If you have never received your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please contact customer support by clicking here

While calling, please select the option that your refund has been deposited into a card that is not yours. This will get you connected to the fraud department, where you can speak with a human. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Never received turbocard

If you have never received your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please contact customer support by clicking here

While calling, please select the option that your refund has been deposited into a card that is not yours. This will get you connected to the fraud department, where you can speak with a human. 

mattzemanek
Returning Member

Never received turbocard

Thank you,

I was able to talk to someone and they said they have sent out a replacement card for me. Hopefully this one actually gets here, I'll keep this thread updated. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Never received turbocard

You are very welcome. I am glad you were able to get some answers tonight and get things moving in the right direction. 

mattzemanek
Returning Member

Never received turbocard

Yes, hopefully this is a step in the right direction, do you think it has something to do with turbotax switching to greendot? I've been using them for years and have never encountered a problem. 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Never received turbocard

Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days. Do not choose option 2. The recording will repeat a few times, but then you will get more options. 

Never received turbocard

I never received my check are a turbocard

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Never received turbocard

Please see the following link for information on how to get assistance with your card.

Info from TurboTax for Debit Card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies