clifford-j-nelso

Need to delete state return after paid for, is this possible? It's filing under my wife and I when I never lived in the state.

MichaelL1

For the State that is not needed, you can:

1) delete

2) just mark will file by mail and then go ahead and e-file the return(s) you need to file.

-------------------

Then follow steps below to talk to someone to get a refund for the unneeded State product.

Note:  You are using the online product.

clifford-j-nelso

Thanks for the response. Before I get to an option that allows me to indicate that I'd like to file by mail, it asks me to schedule a payment date for the taxes owed on the state I'd like to delete. How can I bypass this?
MichaelL1

just say file by mail and that will eliminate that option.