turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

this guy just told me how to read transcript , you looking  for a code 846 once you have that code you will receive DDD 5-7 days later , i have a 570 code which is additional information.

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

@artavialake  where are the codes usually located? I don't see a code on mine..

they are on the left side under Code Explanation of transaction ,  make sure you looking at the transcript named " Record of Account " not the others 3 they have

@artavialake  thank you, I still don't see it.. I'll just pray and leave it in God's hands

@tiffany8686 at the top of your transcript what does it say < right above tax period

@artavialake  I don't even see tax period. Just my last for of my social, filing status and amount...

where did you get it @tiffany8686

@artavialake the IRS.gov/refunds and the IRS app

make an account and then its going to show 4 boxes , click the one on the right top .
click 2017 and then look at it

Okay, thank you so much @artavialake

You can't get your transpripts electronically unless you have a home loan, credit card, or auto loan. I have no idea what is going they say ill get a letter march 5th

@bryandaaliyah282 all them and tell them to read it to you , my irs rep read mines to me

What does 570 mean??

@Ms.Ashleigh 570 is additional information
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies