turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My wife has her own business which she reported on Sch C on her 2015 individual return. How do I bring forward the 2015 results for her business on our 2016 joint return?

We were married in 2016. Wife filed individual 2015 with Sch C.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My wife has her own business which she reported on Sch C on her 2015 individual return. How do I bring forward the 2015 results for her business on our 2016 joint return?

You cannot transfer both of your 2015 returns into TT 2016, so transfer hers (if it's the more complicated one), and then add your own manually.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Did she use Turbotax to do her 2015 return?

YES. HOME AND BUSINESS

You cannot transfer both of your 2015 returns into TT 2016, so transfer hers (if it's the more complicated one), and then add your own manually.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies