My W2 has an error in Box 16. I understand the error and know what the correct numbers should be. Can I just enter the correct numbers in Turbotax, or do I need a W2c?

My W2 has an error in Box 16. It underreports my MA state wages, because my company incorrectly had my home address as NH (where there is no state income tax) for one payroll cycle. I understand the error and know what the correct numbers should be. Can I just enter the correct numbers in Turbotax, or do I need a W2c?

You definitely want to make sure what you report reconciles with your employer. So, you should request a W2C.